Bring in the New Year with these top wellness resolutions:
• Control your portions.
• Be active.
• Lower sodium consumption.
• Increase antioxidants.
• Quit smoking.
• Take care of your teeth.
• Wear sunscreen all year long.
• Strength train
• Expect good things from yourself.
(Source: Reader’s Digest)
Personal Lines Agent Gene Roy & Commercial Lines Agent Landon Erickson. A spirited team effort.
Though we can only hope that something as unfortunate as an auto accident never happens to our clients, the odds of actually being involved in an incident such as this is relatively high. We have compiled a check list of helpful tips and information needed so you are well prepared.
Stop and Do NOT leave the scene!
- Call the police immediately to report any accident, which results in personal injury or vehicle damage.
- Notify the police as to any medical assistance that may be needed or any vehicle that is not functional to drive.
- Warn other motorists by turning on your emergency flashers, setting up flares, or reflective devices 50 feet behind your vehicle.
- Do not accept responsibility or otherwise discuss the accident with anyone except police authorities and your independent insurance agent or insurance carrier. Do not accept any monetary settlement at the accident scene.
Exchange information with the other driver
- Write down the other party’s – driver license number, license plate number, and state. Also, get the insurance company name and policy number, make, model, and description of the vehicle. Lastly, record the name, address, and telephone number of the other driver.
- Write down the name and address of all passengers, injured persons, or anyone with property damage.
- Get the names and contact information of at least two witnesses if possible. This is very important when the fault of an accident is questionable.
Diagram the accident before leaving the scene
- Note the time of day, weather, and condition of roadway (wet, icy, dry).
- Show position of all vehicles before and after the accident-plus location of signs, streets, and medians.
- Note any apparent damage to not only your vehicle, but all vehicles involved in the accident.
- Write down any further details you feel are important.
To get a courtesy brochure copy of this information to keep in your vehicle, please email your full name and address to: email@example.com with the subject line: AFTER AN ACCIDENT BROCHURE
For more information, please feel free to contact your agent!
Whether it be heavy rain, rapid snow melt, or simply the thaw of spring, it is important to know the risks and causes of flooding, as it occurs in all 50 states. No matter where you live, you could be prone to flooding!
So – what are some causes of flooding?
Typically there is a 30-day wait period on flood insurance policies. The time to act is now, to make sure your investments are covered.
Call our team today to learn more about how you can reduce your risk of loss due to flooding!
Flooding is a coast to coast threat to the United States and its territories in all months of the year. National Flood Safety Awareness Week is intended to highlight some of the many ways floods can occur, the hazards associated with floods, and what you can do to save life and property. Get “Flood Smart” and look out for more regarding flood risks this week!
Here ‘s a question for you to think about: Is it beneficial to use an insurance broker as opposed to buying insurance directly from the insurance company? We think so, and here are just a few reasons why:
Time is Money. It takes time to contact several insurance companies, provide each of them with the information they request and then wait to hear back from them. Our brokers will do whatever is necessary to find the plan, policy and coverage’s to meet your individual and unique needs, thus, saving you valuable time and money.
Gain Knowledge. The insurance industry is constantly changing, and it can be overwhelming trying to keep up. As a broker, it is our job to stay abreast of these changes and to be educated about all the different insurance products that are available. Then, we will share the information that is relevant to you, your family, or your business, and help you make an educated decision.
Reap the Savings. Our brokers are able to access a wide variety of insurance companies, allowing us the ability to negotiate the most competitive rates for our clients. Negotiating rates is something we pride ourselves on and we love passing the savings to you!
So, whether you are searching got health, auto or business insurance, it just makes sense to let a broker work for you!
With the advancement of technology, it is obvious that the way in which people and business connect to each other has changed. Websites and social media have become important tools for most businesses today, and our agency is no exception.
This year, we will be reaching out to our insured’s…that means YOU…in some new and exciting ways by revamping our web presence. We are thrilled about all of the possibilities this will allow us. For instance, we will now be able to provide you with lots of great information and useful resources through our website, our quarterly newsletter and Facebook.
While our goal is to provide you with current and relevant information, we also want you to know that our commitment to you is the same that it has been for over 50 years: to provide top-notch service that is both personalized and professional. Again, thank you for your support and commitment to us over the years, and we look forward to many more years together!